Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Jukebox Wednesday

Hey bois & girls...it's your long lost blogger. Yes. I am still around. I've been busy with the new job and doing things out and about. To top it off, I've been having laptop issues!

Anywho, Trash Disco was fun. Ginger Grant did a nice recap here. Thank you to everyone who attended.

Now...onto music for today.

Kevin clued me on this song a few weeks ago and I cannot get it out of my head! I play in The Cal Mobile. I play it when I'm running. I hum it for no reason. It's one of those songs that I think Kaye Sedilla should consider for her comeback in July 2010. Enjoy!

2 comments:

David Dust said...

I LOVE this song!!!

XOXOXOXO

Miss Ginger Grant said...

I love that song too! We discovered it whilst in Dublin so it became the anthem of our trip!