Sunday, May 10, 2009

Snippets: The Week In Review

I heard this song the other day and it brought back some really good memories. The first time I heard it I was with a friend who has since passed away. We both agreed it is one of George Michael's best songs.



We had a FUNd raiser for Annise Parker on Wednesday. She is running for mayor of Houston. For more information about Annise, click here. For additional pics, check out my Facebook page.

Saturday night was the Krewe of Olympus Wild Wild West Mardi Gras Style Party. There were cowboys, indians and saloon girls. Miss Mona and Melvin P. Thorpe even made an appearance. More pics are available on my Facebook page.
And then today I was humming this song:


And before you ask, yes, I called my mother today to wish her a Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: