Saturday, November 29, 2014

(No) Pic Of The Day - 10.22.14 - A Day Without A Photo...

is a day lost?

I couldn't find anything on my calendar for 10/22/14 and I couldn't find anything on camera roll and I was beginning to think I had erased the day from memory until...

I remembered it was a REALLY bad day!

Looking back on that day, it was a series of unfortunate events and phone calls.  It's been a long time since I've had one of those days and I don't appreciate them.  It's also been a long time since I have felt like I was going to have a stroke.  That statement isn't meant to be dramatic; it is a true statement.  I was afraid to have it checked because I probably would have been admitted to the ER.  And that too is a serious statement.

I really shouldn't let things get to me like that but they do.  Oh...and on top of everything else that day, I had to start packing up my workspace for a reconfiguration.

No comments: