Monday, November 10, 2014

Pic Of The Day - 10.13.14 - An Evening With The Mayor

First of all, I am SO FAR BEHIND in getting photos posted.  I do know that I have only missed one day without a photo.  My apologies to those of you who wait and wait and wait.

I feel like I have had a bit of a setback and normally I try to let things get to me.  It's been very difficult waking up in the morning.  I stopped my regular routine of going to the gym.  I was preoccupied and I let structure go.  Plus, I was working on an event for work so that was also consuming my time.

Enough said.  Here we go.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Victory Fund is planning it's Spring Brunch and the kick-off was at the Annise's (known as the Houston Mayor Annise Parker to you) house.  It was the perfect evening to be outside.


No comments: