Friday, May 16, 2014

Pic Of The Day - 05.07.14 - What A Day

It started off like a normal day of the week.  One thing was different and that was taking The Calvinator to doggy daycare for grooming and play time.

And then I received a phone call a bit after 3:00p.  The Calvinator was receiving a bath and he collapsed.  He was being rushed to the vet.

I arrived at the vet's office and he was soaking we and swaddled in a blanket.  At point, while we were waiting to see the vet, I thought he had died.

Blood work was done and he received an ultrasound; fairly normal readings.  Could it be something neurological?  A stroke?  Old age?  We may never know.

By the time I got home and got him settled, I was spent!  Yes, spent!

It was either going to be a Martini or a foot long Coney, tater tots, and Cherry Limeade.

What did I do?

No comments: