Monday, May 19, 2014

Pic Of The Day - 05.16.14 - My Life On The B List

And this year, being on the B List is a good thing because I'm referring the list of celebrities I've met who names begin with the letter B!

Earlier this year, I had the pleasure of meeting the legendary Betty Buckley.  And then, at the end of April I met another legend...Bette Midler.

You'll recall me posting some photos of the evening that didn't include Bette. Even though the photo below was taken on April 29, 2014, I'm including it as my Pic Of The Day because I didn't receive it until Friday and this is my blog and I can make my own rules. :-)

I've posted the photo on my Facebook page and have received several comments...mostly about my shoes, the fact that we are coordinated and she hanging onto me.  Isn't THAT what BFF do?  Just askin'.
So who is next on the B list?  Hmmm.  Maybe I'll bump into Beyonce when she is in H-town?

No comments: