Monday, February 14, 2011

Bah Humbug!

I'm not sure what the official grunt is for Valentine's Day so I chose the one for Christmas.  Don't get me wrong, I like Christmas.  I don't really care for New Year's Eve or Valentine's Day.  So much so, in 1992 a friend of mine helped me put on the Bitter Queens Ball.  We REALLY need to ressurect that party.  I forced a smile and forced Calvin to pose for this picture.

So to all you love birds, don't let my bitterness poop on your parade.  Tomorrow it will be February 15, just another day in the life of a single person.

P.S. Calvin is not on steroids.  He was close to the camera.

2 comments:

Drjigg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Drjigg said...

It's an intrusting and informative article.It's related on the extra extra large dog beds. I read and really impressed from your topic.I like and saved and share with my friends .Thanks for posting....