Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Baby Please Come Home

I realized a few minutes ago that it has been several days since I have posted anything. It's been really busy here in H-town. There have been some highs and some lows over the past several days. And speaking of highs, I turned on the air conditioner last night while I was working in Santa's workshop.

And speaking of Santa, I met up with him a couple of weeks ago at a friend's party. Here we are hanging out in the backyard.



Tonight on David Letterman, Darlene Love will perform. Darlene's performance on Letterman is a Christmas tradition that shouldn't be missed. What a voice and passion! And just so you know, she will perform at the end of the show.
object width="425" height="344">

3 comments:

bathmate said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Love, LOVE Darlene Love!

David Dust said...

Timmy -

Thanks for reminding me about Darlene Love on Letterman. I LOVE her performance each year.

Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

XOXOXOXOXO