Thursday, December 31, 2009

525,600 minutes

We are about to receive a new batch of 525,600 minutes. That is the number of minutes in a year.

2010 has already arrived in Sydney, Australia. I posted a question on Facebook to a friend of mine who lives Down Under and I asked him, "What does 2010 look like?" I haven't received a reply yet.


source: Getty Images


I'm meeting a friend for lunch and will be with friends tonight. And in there will be a couple of walks with The Calvinator and a run to the grocery store. That is how I will spend my last minutes of the 525,600 minutes that were given to me in 2009. What will you be doing?

2 comments:

David Dust said...

Happy New Year, darling Timmy!

I will be home tonight with the kitties.

XOXOXOXOXO

Unknown said...

I will be watching the festivities wrapped in a warm blanket on my sofa.

Happy New Year, Timmy!