Monday, July 13, 2009

Scenes From A Saturday Night In Houston

It was a B-U-S-Y weekend and it kind of snuck up on me. It's all good though. Friday night was with friends at dinner and then went to a show at George Bar. ERSICSS did a show with some of the proceeds benefiting Legacy.

Saturday was going to be a busy night so I planned on laying low during the day. Went for a run and putzed around until a friend called and me invited me over to hangout by the pool at his apartment complex. There were four of us and it was fun.

So, I cleaned up, took care of The Calvinator and headed out for the evening. This was my itinerary for the evening:
1. Bering & James
2. Blossom Street Gallery
3. Quadra - The Birthday Party
4. Meteor (to see the Meteor Showers)
5. House of Pies (OK...technically that was Sunday morning).

Sunday was also busy but I don't have any pics because I forgot my camera. I hope you enjoy the pics and if you want see more, go to my Facebook page and look at my photo albums.