Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Miss Mint Julep 2009 (brief recap), Jukebox Wednesday and Where In The World Is Kaye Sedilla?

It has been a very, very busy week and I have photos to share but I haven't downloaded them yet and not sure when I will get a chance to do so! OY!

Sunday was the 7th Annual Miss Mint Julep Contest. Miss Ginger Grant has done a great recap here.

This event is known for launching the career of many performers. Seven years ago, Kaye Sedilla made her debut and the entertainment world has never been the same. This year, Kitty Kash made her debut and brought down the house! She even did an encore and being true to her name, she brought in the cash. These photos are from Bryan H.

Speaking of Kaye Sedilla, she sent her 1/2-brother Ben Chilada and The Chimichangas to perform on her behalf.

Nasty rumors were floating around the BRB about the whereabouts of Kaye Sedilla. It has been noted before that Kaye is in rehab in Palm Springs. However, someone stated that she is being detained there because she has been slinging tortillas at the other residents. Someone else said that she really isn't in Palm Springs but that she has been deported because she was caught smuggling wigs and falsies. I overheard someone else say that Kaye was being detained in Palm Springs because she can't pay her bill. Now THAT is probably the truth.

This was seen on the side of milk cartons that were at the BRB. Do think we can find Kaye and bring her back in 2010?

Jukebox Wednesday is dedicated to Kitty Kash. You can view the real video (which won't let me post it) here
or below you can view Katy Perry performing Waking Up In Vegas.

3 comments:

mjr1066 said...

Had I have realized this was taking place and practically in my backyard I would have been there! Next time you need to email me with a head's up.

David Dust said...

I think you need to find Kaye, make her drink a strong cup of coffee, and get that biatch back on stage!!

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

I feel sure that kaye would of loved to been there this year, let's make sure that she makes it next year. I did love her Dallas Cowboy number so. MBC