Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Pic(s) Of The Day - 07.12.15 - They All Axed For You!

So...Sunday was the last day of the birthday extravaganza. I knew better than to spend Saturday night strolling through the bars on in The Quarter. And, because I was well rested, I was able to get up early, pack, and go to Mass at St. Louis Cathedral in Jackson Square. It is one of my favorite churches.

Part of the birthday boy's posse was gathering at Broussard's for brunch. I had never been to that restaurant so I was game. It was actually very nice, the food was good AND they have bottomless Mimosas. It was a trifecta! Some of the guests at brunch looked like the Walking Dead of New Orleans but not me!

I loved that they had a jazz band strolling through the restaurant and without me asking, they played They All Asked For You.

I had some time to kill so part of the posse ended up at The Pub and then it was time for me to start making my way back to MSY. While I was waiting for the shuttle in the lobby of Hotel St. Marie I looked up and noticed the cool ceiling!

No comments: