Monday, October 13, 2014

Pic(s) Of The Day - 10.07.14 - This Used To Be My Playground

It was just like the old days. I made a quick trip to Dallas. Left IAH in the morning and was back late that evening. I flew to Dallas to do a presentation and represent Legacy on a panel discussion at the TACHC Conference. It was being held at The Westin Galleria.

The Galleria has changed or I have changed. Either I romanticized it as being glitzy or it lost its glitz. It just didn't seem the way I remembered it.
Mosaic in Terminal B walkway at IAH.
In the main concourse at Dallas Love Field.

Le Madeline is no longer at The Dallas Galleria so I ate at Luciano's.
It's been a long time since I've eaten at a Friday's but when you're the victim of Dallas traffic, you take what you can get at DFW.

No comments: