Tuesday, December 17, 2013

NOH8

I saw this picture on a blog yesterday and I think on a Facebook posting and I actually thought someone was doing a spoof of The Advocate's cover.  Upon further research, I found out that they had named Pope Francis their Person of They Year.  The quote on the cover says it all, "If someone is gay and seeks the Lord with good will, who am I to judge?"

This quote from Pope Francis was made earlier this year during an interview on an airplane.  It immediately made the news.

To read The Advocate's article, click here.

In other news...
On Sunday, I was looking at the news feed on my Facebook page and noticed that a friend had posted a link to the blog The Boeskool.  The title of the post is 10 Things Pope Francis Has Done That Make Me Consider Being Catholic.

I don't know who is handling the Pope's pr but their doing a helluva job. Oops...is that considered cursing while writing about the Pope.

No comments: