Thursday, December 19, 2013

Breaking News (?)

photo: Maddie Meyer/Getty Images

So...I'm just finishing up lunch after dealing with traffic (I thought I was the only one not working this week who wanted to do Christmas shopping) and CNN does a story about Brian Boitano coming out as gay.  I looked at The Calvinator and said, "Isn't he already out?"  No reply from The Calvinator.

According to the talking heads on CNN, Brian is going to represent the United States at the Winter Olympics in Sochi.  He had been interviewed a couple of days ago by a newspaper and I think they accidentally outed him by saying that he was gay and going to Sochi.  Oops!  Or maybe Obama just assumed he was gay and thought he should join Billie Jean King on the trip.

You can read the full story on Huffington Post here.

No comments: