Saturday, January 8, 2011

It Really Works!

A few months ago I purchased a Tide To Go stick and threw it in my desk at work.  Fortunately, there wasn't a need to use it...until yesterday. You see...

I had a Grande Pike Coffee with some peppermint syrup, one Sweet 'n Low and some non-fat milk.  I was wearing an off-white sweater vest and as I was getting out of the car to drop off some information for someone, some of the coffee spilled onto my vest.  Well...

I couldn't walk into this office building with a fresh coffee stain so I zipped up my (new) leather jacket and made the delivery.

When I arrived at the office I found the Tide To Go stick and asked Mallory if she had ever used one?  She said yes and told me how to use it.  Guess what?  It really works!  There was a wet spot for awhile but I will take that over a coffee stain!

So...I highly recommend the Tide To Go stick.  I need to buy more.

No comments: