Friday, November 20, 2009

T-Mobile sucks!

I am pissed off! There. I said it!

Sunday night my personal Blackberry stopped working. The track ball which is the part of the phone that gives it its functionality stopped working. It only scrolls sideways. So, I can't read text messages. And my phone is stuck on silent so I have no idea if someone calls.

I called T-Mobile on Monday and was told that the replacement device would be shipped on Monday. I was told to call back in a couple of days and get a UPS tracking number. So I did and I was told that it had shipped and to go to UPS and put in my cell number and that would be my tracking number.

So, while I was on the phone I did and it didn't work. The customer service rep. tried and couldn't get it to work. She said the tracking system must be down but she assured me the device had been shipped and to check back with UPS. And I did.

And it didn't work. So I called back this morning and spoke with someone else and was told the device still hasn't left the warehouse and she has no idea when it will. OK, why was I told it HAD shipped?

They offered me a $20 plastic replacement phone as an interim solution. Uh, why not an interim Blackberry? Once you've had a Blackberry you never go back!

I told the last person I spoke with that they need to retrain their customer service reps. I told her that the worse thing to do is set high expectations and give out bad information to customers.

T-Mobile, you suck!

2 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Blackberries suck. I can't wait until 2025, when my pact with the devil ends and I can switch to iPhone! As soon as the PC melts down I'm gettin a Mac!

"Tommy" said...

ATT Mister Man... Good Old Ma Bell... is the only one.

Except for the iphone.. now that is a dream..