Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Top Chef : New York in New Orleans

OK. So I'm sitting here watching Top Chef: New York and tonight they are in New Orleans! I am peeing in my Depends.

They are cooking a meal for the Krewe of Orpheus Masquerade Ball at New Orleans Museum of Art. I haven't been to New Orleans in awhile and it's Mardi Gras Season and I'm really missing The Big Easy. And I haven't been to the Krewe of Orpheus Mardi Gras Ball in a couple of years. "With God as my witness..."

I need me some Red Beans & Rice, some Jambalaya, a Po'Boy and some King Cake with a Long Island Iced Tea (from Lafitte's) chaser.

So now I'm humming, Do You Know What It Means To Miss New Orleans?

So anywho...there is a big Mardi Gras Party this weekend. I am one of several hosts. It is always a ton of fun and I can't wait!

OK...back to Top Chef.

1 comment:

David Dust said...

Dearest Timmy -

Did you mention Top Chef in New Orleans? Well IMAGINE THAT - I just happen to have a recap!!

CLICK HERE for David Dust's Top Chef recap.

XOXOXOXO