Thursday, December 31, 2015

Pic(s) Of The Day - 12.18.15 - Scenes From A Mall

I finally made it back to The Galleria to continue with my Christmas shopping. Traffic was a bitch getting there and once I arrived, I decided I was going to valet at Nordstrom because it's just what the doctor ordered.
I made my annual pilgrimage to the tree in the ice skating rink and it wasn't lit!



Usually there is one or two displays that will catch my attention and this year the award goes to Coach!



And so, I was minding my own business and I thought, "Hmmm. I haven't been on the 2nd level of the Nordstrom wing. Let's go that way." So I did and THEN I saw THIS:


The store is closing! At some point it will reopen but not in The Galleria. My bet is that it will re-open in River Oaks District.

And yes, I purchased some more shoes. Can you blame me? It was 70% the last marked price. #MerryChristmasToMe

No comments: