Friday, February 12, 2010

Photo Journal: February 11, 2010

Every now and then an über-fun party unexpectedly falls in my lap. I should have known that Marcus & Shannon would throw a fun party for Valentine's Day but I didn't expect to have THAT much fun. They hired the taco truck to provide food, hired a dj to spin vinyl, hired a bartender, and rented the photo booth for guests to enjoy at their pleasure. They gave us the ingredients for a perfect storm of fun!

I have posted additional photos here. Look for Love Avengers "Amor Con Queso." There are a couple of photos of Marcus that I didn't post. Marcus is a well-built, handsome muscular man who was walking around in a VD Nurses outfit. He told me NOT to put some of the photos on Facebook and when Marcus talks, I listen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine mentioned 2012 last night to me and it's the first I heard about it so I jumped on here out of curiosity. I think it's kind of sick and sounds like a bunch of skeptical jargon.
I choose to live every day like it is the last because let's be real, WHO THE HELL KNOWS what is going to happen or when it's your time to go on. The past is history, the future is a mystery and now is a gift, thats why it's called the present. It's not healthy to sit around and trip out about when you will die. Stop wasting your time you have now.
[url=http://2012earth.net/switch_to_consciousness_2012.html
]mayan predicted
[/url] - some truth about 2012