Calvin doesn't care to eat his kibbles without some moist food along with it; he is particular in that way. So, I mix Beneful with his Science Diet.
I went to Petco and they wanted $2.19 for one container. Knowing that HEB, Kroger and Petsmart are cheaper, I left Petco and went to Petsmart. Calvin is happy once again.
FedEx and its weird bromance with the NRA
-
I don't get FedEx and their loyalty to the NRA when the public backlash is
obviously so overpowering. I could understand if they were aligning
themselves...
Sunday Night Play Time
-
So much for spending the day creating. After breakfast and an errand I
decided I needed rest more than creating. Obviously I was correct since I
took a F...
Mint Julep 2015 - July 19, 2015
-
It’s the return of one of Houston’s LGBT shows, the legendary Mint Julep!
Join us on July 19 for this event that promises to be fun, festive and
filled ...
The views expressed on this blog are my thoughts and opinions and are not associated with any agency, association or corporation. I do reserve the right to delete or edit comments made by visitors. Some of the photos are taken by me. However, some of the photos that you see have been found on other websites. When it is possible I will give give credit for those photos. Some information found on this blog is from other sources and they will be acknowledged.
No comments:
Post a Comment