Saturday, March 14, 2015

Pic Of The Day - 03.13.15 - Bringin' In The Green

I was the guest of Montrose Ken to Montrose Center's Bringin' In The Green. This fundraiser has been going on for over 20 years and from time to time I've attended.

It's held the Friday before St. Patrick's Day which always makes it a bit difficult to enjoy the spread of food. "Why?" you might ask? Well...

St. Patrick's Day always falls during Lent. I do try to observe the no meat on Friday's Catholic thing. Now, there was some shrimp and I probably ate more than my fair share

I'm not big on spinach appetizers or guacamole but after that first cocktail, I started getting the munchies! It was then that I did eat some of the spinach dip and guacamole.

More importantly though, I was able to visit with friends. And yes, I fun time was had by all!

No comments: