Monday, January 12, 2015

Pic(s) Of The Day - 01.11.15 - (fill in the blank)

Sunday, like Saturday, which was life Friday, which was like Thursday, well you get the picture was gloomy. Not only was it gloomy, it was wet!

Because I had a meeting in the afternoon, I knew that I would not be able to make the 5:00PM Mass at St. Anne Catholic Church so I woke up extra early, waited for the rain to subside, walked The Calvinator and then made it to the 7:00AM Mass at the Co-Cathedral of the Sacred Heart.



I was a bit surprised that the Nativity scene was still up and all of the Christmas decorations but hey, I'm not complaining.

And then there is this collage of photos.



The only way I could get The Calvinator to pose was to offer him treats. This is his new haircut.

Things didn't work out like I wanted them to on the the previous day. He had a scheduled appointment at Dirty Hairy for a 12:00PM grooming but when we arrived, he wasn't on the books and he couldn't be worked in. That's OK for people with flexible schedules but I'm not one of those people anymore. Plus, the place isn't that convenient anymore because of the move.

Needless to say, I wasn't not please with the situation and it's the second time something similar has happened to me at that establishment. So...we trotted our happy asses out of the establishment and I sat in the car trying to figure out what my next move would be. I then remembered that in The Calvinator's new 'hood, there is a Petsmart so I called and they were able to work him in.

I think he looks adorable but the reaction I received would tell me otherwise. He really didn't want to have anything to do with me when I picked him up and when we arrived at his crib. He really needed a trim because his bangs were so long, he walked into a wall one day and into a car one night. Regardless of what HE thinks, I think he looks muy guapo.

No comments: