I found the need to post another for Wednesday the 16th. I entered the egg decorating contest at Legacy and won Most Imaginative.
I was walking through Arne's and saw artificial wisteria. It spoke to me so I bought it. It also reminded me of being a kid and the wisteria that was in the front yard. And yes, it made me sneeze but it was pretty to look at.
So...as I was decorating the egg, I was having to use a wine glass to hold it and voila the wine glass spoke to me! The outcome is below
Neil Patrick Harris talks kids and career on podcast “Great Company With
Jamie Laing”
-
In this episode of the podcast Great Company With Jamie Laing, Emmy and
Tony winner Neil Patrick Harris opens up about why he never thought he’d
become a...
4 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment