Friday, May 9, 2008

Sordid Lives

Brettcajun and Str8 Up With A Twist reader alnhouston have both recently reminded me that Logo will soon be premiering Sordid Lives as a series.

The movie itself is quite funny and it had me LOL on an airplane one night while I watched it on my laptop. Trust me. This probably was never shown as inflight entertainment.

If you're not familiar with the movie, imdb has a synopsis. The tagline for the movie is "A black comedy about white trash."

Here is a trailer for the series. BTW...it might not be appropriate for office viewing.




And while we're on the topic of Sorid Lives...

Krewe of Olympus will be having a fundraiser on May 31. And guess what? The theme is Sordid Lives. For more information, click here.

I will definitely be there!

2 comments:

Brettcajun said...

My favorite parts of Sordid Lives is with Dr. Eve and Brother Boy. OH... and anytime Brother Boy does Tammy Wynette! I can't wait for the new songs! Woohoo!

Anonymous said...

Dr. Eve: What are you thinking about?

Brother Boy: Well, I was wondering where you got that bra?

I love this movie!!!

Leslie Jordan will be in Houston6/11/08 at the Wortham Center/Cullen Theatre @ 8pm.